New Feet - Oxford Black Stretch Grey Sole
Laced shoe with OrthoStretch™.
The wide opening makes it easy to step in and out of the shoe.
X-LIGHT featherlight rubber sole with high comfort.
New Feet footwear is designed for people with diabetes, arthritis and sensitive feet. New Feet products is characterized by:
• Optimal shock absorption - alle models features a removable PPT® PROTEKTOR insole.
• Wide forefoot design and high stability
• Soft cushioned leather and selected lining materials
• Moisture transporting low friction lining
• No inside irritating stitching
• OrthoStretch™ is developed for making footwear flexible, so it adapts to sensitive feet.
• The footwear is easily customized for individual needs - i.e. the extra long velcro straps is easy to shorten and the heel cap is made from thermoplastic material.
• All components are manufactured according to EU environmental standards.
• Space to accomodate orthotics.
|Brand||New Feet Medical Footwear|