New Feet - Oxford Black Stretch
Laced shoe with low heel.
Wide last with removable API innersole.
PU outer sole.
New Feet footwear is designed for people with diabetes, arthritis and sensitive feet. New Feet products is characterized by:
• Optimal shock absorption - alle models features a removable PPT® PROTEKTOR insole.
• Wide forefoot design and high stability
• Soft cushioned leather and selected lining materials
• Moisture transporting low friction lining
• No inside irritating stitching
• OrthoStretch™ is developed for making footwear flexible, so it adapts to sensitive feet.
• The footwear is easily customized for individual needs - i.e. the extra long velcro straps is easy to shorten and the heel cap is made from thermoplastic material.
• All components are manufactured according to EU environmental standards.
• Space to accomodate orthotics.
|Brand||New Feet Medical Footwear|