Improving people’s lives from first step to last in shoes that look as good as they feel!
At Eneslow, we pride ourselves on fit.
That is why we have an on-site workshop with master orthopedic technicians to provide the highest level of custom shoe making and shoe modification services.Come in for a
Free Pedorthic Assessment Eneslow’s Board Certified Pedorthists will conduct a free pedorthic assessment to:
- Evaluate your worn shoes for fit and wear
- Properly measure both feet on weight bearing
- Examine range of motion
- Perform a gait analysis
- Take foot impressions
- Measure foot circumference
- Take casts and trace outlines of your feet
Custom Fabrication and Delivery
- Based on this pedorthic assessment and your prescription, we will fabricate custom footwear and orthoses, or modify your ready-made shoes.
We Will Address Your Special Needs
- Make them wider, deeper, or longer.
- Raise or lower the heels and soles to enhance function and comfort.
- Add special materials to reduce impact and shear forces, control motion, and redistribute pressure.
- Add special closures to help make shoes easy to put on and take off.
- Mis-mated feet, Leg Length Discrepancy, Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction, Plantar Fasciitis, Bunions, Hammertoes, Neuromas, Metatarsalgia, Sports Related Disorders, Arthritis, Diabetes, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Post Polio, Spina Bifida, Charcot Arthropathy, Multiple Sclerosis, and many more.
Bring us your own shoes and we can:
We can make your stilettos feel like sneakers!
Our technicians will redesign your pumps to provide more toe room, reduce the pitch of the heel and relieve pressure to the ball of your foot. To find out how, follow this link.
Your worn shoes and orthoses will look and feel like new!
Our on-site factory will return your worn products to better than new. We evaluate your wear patterns, and provide the best materials and workmanship. This results in increased comfort, fit, and durability, offering unique value for your footwear investment.
Do you need a custom molded shoe?
Custom molded shoes help people with hard to fit feet, partial foot amputations, or foot deformities that ready-made footwear cannot accommodate. Ask your health care provider
if you would benefit from Eneslow custom footwear.
Custom Dress Shoes—The ultimate footwear luxury for fit and fashion!
Available in virtually any style, only the highest qualify leathers, suede, exotic skins, and man-made materials are used in the construction of these shoes. We utilize only
hypoallergenic materials and adhesives to avoid irritation.
Since 1909, Eneslow is your one stop shop for custom footwear,
as well as modifying your own footwear for optimal function,
performance, and comfort.
At Eneslow, we fit your feet whatever shape they’re in.