| Eneslow Pedorthic Enterprises, Inc.
Patient Bill of Rights
Eneslow’s mission is to improve the quality of your life from first step to last, in shoes that feel as good as they look. As a patient of Eneslow, you have the following rights and responsibilities:
- You have the right to understand and use these rights
- You have the right to receive appropriate and professional quality pedorthic care without discrimination as to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, or age.
- You have the right to be treated with dignity, courtesy, and respect by all employees of Eneslow in a clean and safe environment.
- You have the right to be given proper identification by name and title of everyone who provides services to you.
- You have a right to a non-smoking environment
- You have the right to be given information regarding charges for services, including eligibility, if applicable, for third party reimbursement.
- You have the right to receive a copy of our notice of privacy practices.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the CMS supplier standards, if applicable.
- You have the right to be referred to another provider organization if our organization is unable to meet your needs, or you are unsatisfied with the care we are providing.
- You have the right to receive copies of any information in your patient file.
- You have the right to voice grievances regarding treatment, care or services without reprisal for doing so.
- You have the right to receive and access services consistently, and in a timely manner in accordance with this organization’s stated operational policy.
- You have the right to refuse treatment and be informed of the potential results and/or risks.
- You have the right to be educated as to the potential risks, benefits, and precautions associated with any pedorthic devices and modifications offered and/or provided to you.
- You have the right to have your clinical records remain confidential within this organization’s policy for accessing and disclosing clinical records.
- You have the right to receive an itemized bill and an explanation of all charges.
- Patient Responsibilities:
- You have the responsibility to accept all financial responsibility for products and, occasionally services offered to you.
- You have the responsibility to provide this organization with up to date foot related health information.
- You have the responsibility to inform us of any changes in your condition.
- You have the responsibility to provide us with appropriate and legal prescription paperwork, as applicable.
- You have the responsibility to inform this organization of any complaints, concerns, or suggestions for action. If in doubt, you may contact our Park Avenue South facility at 212 477 2300 x0, our 2nd Avenue facility at 212 249 3800 x3 or our Little Neck Facility at 718 357 5800 x3.